- Lessons from Learning Disabilities Mortality Review (LeDeR)
Pauline Heslop Professor of Intellectual Disabilities Research University of Bristol
- How will the national changes in the Child Death Review Process affect my CDOP
Vicky Sleap Project Manager National Child Mortality Database (NCMD)
- The Importance of including ‘Acute Life Threatening Event’(ALTE) within SUDiC Procedures
Knowles JA Assistant Director of Safeguarding & Kim Hewitson Child Death Review Nurse, Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Reducing Child Mortality and the New Statutory Guidance on Child Death Reviews
Dr Jacqueline Cornish National Clinical Director Children, Young People and Transition to Adulthood, Medical Directorate, NHS England & Dr James Fraser Consultant Paediatrician, Bristol Children’s Hospital
- Fatal Self-harm in Children and Adolescents in Cheshire: Coronial and CDOP perspectives
Stephanie Davies, Senior Coroner Officer Cheshire & Dr. Nisar A Mir Consultant Paediatrician Pan-Cheshire CDOP & Assistant Coroner Cheshire
- Effective investigation of Child Homicide and Suspicious Deaths
David Marshall QPM MSc
- How is the Rapid Response Investigation of unexpected infant and child deaths working? A national investigation of parent perceptions and information provided to coroners.
Professor Peter Fleming, Pete Blair, & Anna Pease. School of Population Health Sciences, Bristol Medical School, University of Bristol,
(Funded by the Lullaby Trust. REC approval reference: 14/SW/1084)
- Variation in practice in the Investigation and classification of Sudden Unexpected Death in Infancy; Findings from a national CDOP survey.
Joanna Garstang, M Cohen, E Mitchell& P Sidebotham
Warwick Medical School, UK; Sheffield Children’s Hospital & University of Auckland, NZ
- Healthy London Partnership (HLP) Child Death Overview Panel (CDOP) Programme Survey: Supporting Transformation in the London CDOP system
Cheung R. O’Sullivan D, Parr, T, Devitt D London 2017
- eCDOP- An innovative solution that has improved multi-agency engagement in the Child Death Overview Process
Chapman A, Gower S. Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group & Kent Children Safeguarding Board
- Associations between childhood deaths and adverse childhood experiences: An audit of child death overview panel data.
Grey Hannah, Ford K, Bellis M & Lowey H. College of Health and Behavioural Sciences, Bangor University
- Implementing a Consanguinity Outreach Service in Oldham
Davies L, Stephens K. Oldham Council
- Sepsis: A cause of sudden unexpected death and a working definition
NT Dlamini, S Band, A Tabor, M Samuels. Royal Stoke University Hospital, University Hospitals of North Midlands, Stoke on Trent & Walrus Respiratory Unit, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London.