Time allotment :
- Time allowed is 12 minutes for presentation and three minutes for Q&A. You are advised to practice your time keeping beforehand.
- Please send your power point presentation (maximum 14 slides) by 1pm Wednesday 1 February 2018 to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Poster Display: Please set up your poster before the start of the conference (08:15-09:00). The poster shall be on display from 09:00 till 14:30. You or your co-author shall be required to attend by the poster site during the coffee and the lunch breaks.
- Poster Specifications The Maximum Size: 60 X 42 cm (equivalent of 4 X A4 pages. We may have a few spaces to accommodate a larger size posters. If your poster is larger than specified size (60 X 42 cm), please contact Kay.email@example.com
- Q&A Session: During this session you shall be required to respond to any questions from the audience. You are welcome to ask your co-author to join you. The total time period for your paper is FIVE Minutes. You are not required to have any power point presentation.
Two Best Papers, each shall be awarded a certificate of merit and a prize.
One paper shall be chosen by the audience and other paper shall be chosen by the scientific committee